Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ran Away for a Few Days



I ran away to Dothan for the weekend--It was a great time with my family! I have to say that I have the silliest and greatest nephews in the world! Micah is better prepared to be the middle child than I was--I got beat up by both the older and the younger sister! Thank goodness he has an experienced mom to make sure he is prepared for it! I guess she just remembers how often she beat up on me!

1 comment:

Who I Am: said...

What adorable boys, the cutest I have ever seen!
By the way...
I hardly remember doing anything negative to you. In fact as far as I can recall I did nothing but encourage you. Don't u remember Super Woman!! muahahaha. Opps there goes that evil big sister side again.
I loved hanging out with you. Can't wait to see you again!
Love you!
Kristy