Ode to the Tom-Tom
We are so glad that we have a Tom-Tom (we actually changed the name to Tam-Tam since the voice is a lady's voice). It was so helpful in navigating in a new area! I think the neatest part was being able to save certain locations for future use--like I dropped Blake off Thursday AM and I went driving around the city. When it was time for me to get him, I just pressed "Navigate to" and then the address of where he was! SO COOL!! Also, Blake googled top diners or whatever before we left and found a hole-in-the-wall pizza place. He simply added in the address and BAM we were there! There were a few time, though, that Tam-Tam let us down-like looking for places on relatively new roads. Someone we met in TN told us about "Cha Cha". It is the COOLEST thing- lets say you are lost and need directions and don't have a GPS. You can text chacha (242242) and ask them how to get from A to B, and they can tell you! No lie! It is so COOL. We used it to find a Red Robin Restaurant, to find a house in a brand new neighborhood, the phone number to a store, and we even found out that there are 112 Pringles in each Pringles can! NEAT, huh! You should try it (we think it's free...I guess we'll find out).
We are so glad that we have a Tom-Tom (we actually changed the name to Tam-Tam since the voice is a lady's voice). It was so helpful in navigating in a new area! I think the neatest part was being able to save certain locations for future use--like I dropped Blake off Thursday AM and I went driving around the city. When it was time for me to get him, I just pressed "Navigate to" and then the address of where he was! SO COOL!! Also, Blake googled top diners or whatever before we left and found a hole-in-the-wall pizza place. He simply added in the address and BAM we were there! There were a few time, though, that Tam-Tam let us down-like looking for places on relatively new roads. Someone we met in TN told us about "Cha Cha". It is the COOLEST thing- lets say you are lost and need directions and don't have a GPS. You can text chacha (242242) and ask them how to get from A to B, and they can tell you! No lie! It is so COOL. We used it to find a Red Robin Restaurant, to find a house in a brand new neighborhood, the phone number to a store, and we even found out that there are 112 Pringles in each Pringles can! NEAT, huh! You should try it (we think it's free...I guess we'll find out).
No comments:
Post a Comment